The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Decisive Strike question

shocktor
shocktor Member Posts: 19
edited February 2020 in General Discussions

Question. if I chase, down and hook one or 2 other survivors, find another survivor down them and get hit by DS. Is it considered tunneling if I chase them again after the stun? According to survivors In post game chat it is and I should let them go. Thoughts?

Comments

• Skulldugged
    Skulldugged Member Posts: 17
    edited February 2020

Survivors are going to complain if they don't survive. I'm a survivor main and just do what you want. Is it annoying for the survivor who feels like they're getting tunneled? Yeah, but their teammates could also step in and try taking a hit so they can get away.

Half the time "tunneling" becomes a problem when there is no other target for a killer. If their team won't come to their aid what are you supposed to do?

When I play killer I try to change targets once in awhile, but if there's no one there and I can get another hit I'm going to take it.

• OrangeJack
    OrangeJack Member Posts: 464

Go for it

If you're a killer who won, don't listen to survivors post game unless they're actually giving you tips. If they're adding another 10 rules to the killer rulebook then just ignore them.

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

If you downed a different survivor first, then you can't really be told you tunneled for finding the previous hooked survivor again. Too many use the excuse that you tunneled because they were found, but in reality, it's their own fault for not leaving the area or hiding away to heal first.