One daily for survivor and for killer

I think it's a neat idea. That way, survivor mains can just be survivor mains.

Personally, I'd do both dailies.

Or what about, you get to choose which daily you want to do: survivor or killer? That'd be amazing. I mean you SORT of already can, but it's a dice roll.

_________

or perhaps you could add more dailies! It could be based on devotion. Like one additional daily per rank of devotion. With a max of 3 dailies I guess.. : D

Comments

• davidps4DBD
    davidps4DBD Member Posts: 79
    edited August 2018
    More dailies by default would also be nice.

you could even add it to the aura shop. "Unlock additional daily per day. 1080 aura." Like that's something I would spend auras on. And it technically doesn't improve game quality at all.

____

also an improvement to daily rewards would be nice. 20k bp isn't really worth waiting 24 hours for. Increase the bp for each daily by 100% minimum. Make those dailies not only fun but worth waiting 24 hours for. 

The dailies for chainsaw killers could use sone balancing. Other killer dailies are so simple. Like you literally just have to do the bare minimum that your power requires. Some killers can't even play without activating their power that's mentioned in their daily.

maybe chainsaw killers can have like a timed thing for how long they use their chainsaw or something. Idk.

the survivor daily for cooperative action is the most difficult daily. I really dislike most of the survivor dailies. XD they all require a change in gameplay that usually isn't beneficial to the team. I suppose if you main survivor, you get your dailies inevitably. Taking a break from killer to perform a survivor daily often leaves me wanting to finish the daily in 1 match. Which is possible... often times you have to play a little dirty to get it done in one match though.

no daily should encourage fowl play lol