Real fixes finally please?

I play on xbox and I'm relieved I don't have to be on dedicated servers or deal with these disconnect penalties... but now that the devs finally have their way with stupid dedicated servers and disconnect penalties for the most part can something be done about core issues this game has? Hitboxes should be the first thing to get worked on in addition to more locations for the dedicated servers. If the games are supposed to be fast paced then killers need a massive buff or change or something done for or to them so they can find survivors a little easier and quicker. Literally almost everything needs to be changed or this game is dead if these similar upcoming games are well received. Survivors need more consistencies with their interactions. It feels more noticeable for survivor other than the grab animation from killers. There's just so much that I don't even think some of my ideas could work either. Either way I'm waiting for the game to die before the end of the year. I highly doubt it'll make it past 2021 if luck is being generous. Please hardcore fix the game, it is fun and enjoyable but also is promoting toxicity in both sides far worse than what I see in other communities and that along with only bandaid fixes are killing this game.