Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

DbD ranking

Im not the best by no means im a green rank killer but this is kinda Bull* and you wonder why people derank and instead of fixing THAT/THIS issue you penalize people that wish to have FAIR matches.

Comments

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

lmao i have been getting the exact opposite, I am a rank 1 and I get purples, greens and casually some yellows and reds.

• fleshbox
    fleshbox Member Posts: 494

Yup. This game now has a killer shortage. Not my fault. The state of the game is what made me leave. 4 days now. Not coming back at least until the address the MM. I was rank 6 at one point and was facing nothing but the sweatiest of coms using swf you can ever imagine. Not just one game. Game after game after game. I know there are some fake red ranks but by and large most can handle themselves.

The MMR will allow us to play the other killers we have that cant be used as we would get abused never having played them. This is what i am looking forward to. Trying out the others without having to face red ranks right away.