Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Bloodlust

Global
Global Member Posts: 770

good bye old friend

Comments

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845

one thing I hate that they said this past DBD stream was that it was “Bad for both sides,” and that it was bad for survivors since it was so fast they couldn’t do anything almost and for killers, they had to wait that long to end the chase. What ticks me off is that they DIDNT CHANGE THE TIME VALUES ON THE PROPOSED CHANGED VALUES. They claim that it was bad for killers that they had to wait that long, but they make them wait the same time, and later saying that it was possible for them to shorten the time values, pretty much contradicting their own statement. Basically it’s just a way to nerf bloodlust and give in to the review bombs. No reason to do this, they’re reasoning for needing exhaustion was because if they got SB or something else again, the chase had “Gone on for too long,” which is what nerfing bloodlust will completely contradict.

• Global

@GT_Legend2 said:
    one thing I hate that they said this past DBD stream was that it was “Bad for both sides,” and that it was bad for survivors since it was so fast they couldn’t do anything almost and for killers, they had to wait that long to end the chase. What ticks me off is that they DIDNT CHANGE THE TIME VALUES ON THE PROPOSED CHANGED VALUES. They claim that it was bad for killers that they had to wait that long, but they make them wait the same time, and later saying that it was possible for them to shorten the time values, pretty much contradicting their own statement. Basically it’s just a way to nerf bloodlust and give in to the review bombs. No reason to do this, they’re reasoning for needing exhaustion was because if they got SB or something else again, the chase had “Gone on for too long,” which is what nerfing bloodlust will completely contradict.

I know game reviews are important and all but come on the game has been out for 2 years, you got millions of dollars off it, and there is a new game by your company coming out. Why cant you just make the game balanced and say "######### the reviews".

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Global said:

@GT_Legend2 said:

I know game reviews are important and all but come on the game has been out for 2 years, you got millions of dollars off it, and there is a new game by your company coming out. Why cant you just make the game balanced and say "[BAD WORD] the reviews".

They dont get paid from deathgarden I think unless they do stuff for deathgarden. If a chase lasts 45 seconds, I think they need the speed boost. Thats kind of the point. 
  • Global

@Dabrownman1812 The part of BHVR that is responsible for DBD doesnt get paid but most games only last a year when it comes to life span. DBD has surpaced that and is know just being used for money which is obvious due to the new cosmetic store. So why not just balance the game and let the rest of its life be fun to everybody instead of favoring ochido wannabes. And if the devs wanted to move to Deathgarden they can hell some already have.

• Chrona
    Chrona Member Posts: 245
    Could someone explain what's going on? I have no context for this thread
  • Global

@Chrona said:

Bloodlust is being nerfed

• Chrona
    Chrona Member Posts: 245

@Global said:

@Chrona said:

Yes, I had gathered that much. How so? Severely? Is it being removed entirely? How do we know? Do you have the source?

Specifics are always welcome.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Chrona said:

@Global said:

@Chrona said:

Yes, I had gathered that much. How so? Severely? Is it being removed entirely? How do we know? Do you have the source?

Old bloodlust gives a speed bonus of 0,2/0,6/1,2 m/s after 15/30/45 seconds.
    New bloodlust gives 0,2/0,4/0,6 same time.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Chrona said:

@Global said:

@Chrona said:

It will be severly nerfed.
    The new bloodlust 3 will be as fast as current bloodlust 2.
    This turns tons of unsafe pallets at current BL3 to safe pallets with the new BL3

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    I just wait for more games better balance i hpe like ,, hide or die" or the last year the nightmer etc
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@GT_Legend2 said:

###, my eyes
  • GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845

@RSB said:

@GT_Legend2 said:

###, my eyes

This must REALLY piss off epileptics.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Can. We. Wait. For. PTB. Thank you

• Global

@Milo said:

Why? bloodlust is going to be bad without us even knowing how it feels its not like killers get it faster its the same time but worse. They nerf pallet vaccum just for them to re buff pallets? they fall back on every buff for killers its rediculous.

• Milo

@Global said:

@Milo said:

Why? bloodlust is going to be bad without us even knowing how it feels its not like killers get it faster its the same time but worse. They nerf pallet vaccum just for them to re buff pallets? they fall back on every buff for killers its rediculous.

Because they will change it during PTB. That's why

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited August 2018

They're just continuing to prove that they will always try to keep their Survivors, and only their Survivors, happy. They don't really care about Killers that much.

• M4I3X
    M4I3X Member Posts: 25

@Global said:

@Milo said:

First of all .. they did not "nerfed" the pallet vaccum, they removed it .. after removing the vaccum the killer was able to hit you through the pallet almost everytime and that is what they want to change.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Milo said:

Why should we?

• Milo

@Master said:

@Milo said:

Why should we?

Cause just whining about changes now won't do anything?

• Dabrownman1812
    Ptb once again, not gauranteed to go live. Of they see it doesn't work, they can lower the time it takes to reach blood lust. Nothing wrong with lowering the speed if they give it to you earlier, but they are attempting to have it without lowering the time it takes to stackm if a killer cant catch someone in 45 seconds and gets one hit, thats one or two gens done by survivors by the time the person is hooked. So I dont think blood lust was an issue. The only issue possibly was that it took a while to get blood lust. The ptb itself can have patches, ptb a and ptb b. Send video and info after ptb a so they can fix it for ptb b.
  • Dabrownman1812
    M4I3X said:

@Global said:

@Milo said:

First of all .. they did not "nerfed" the pallet vaccum, they removed it .. after removing the vaccum the killer was able to hit you through the pallet almost everytime and that is what they want to change.

On the rebuff of pallets, many people kind of miss the point. The timing of the stun made for unfair hits. The stun should happen mid to late animation but it only happens at the very end, causing some weird hits and killers getting stunned on the same side as the survivor. Them hitting you through everytime was a result of pallets not stunning at the right time. The stun should always be mid to late animation with no vacuum, but how it is now is no vacuum and after pallet drops. Think about it, the pallet falls on killer, so you should be affected before it is put down since it is hitting you. Physics n stuff.