How Loopable will the next killer be?

2»

Comments

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    edited February 2020

Spirit gives you no information. Half the chase is just her standing still. How can Billy feel cheaper than Spirit when you have absolutely no feedback on the Spirit’s movement? You can clearly see what Billy is doing and how to plan your next move.

You’re not predicting anything the Spirit is doing, she’s predicting you and you’re at the mercy of whether she can hear you or not and whether she is a good killer. She can’t be looped for multiple generators if she’s good at tracking.

I know you don’t like going against Billy. Neither do I. I hate getting instadowned. It can feel a bit cheap but that’s just the way he is. There’s just no way that Billy feels cheaper than Spirit...and I am a Spirit main.

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

Because with Billy he will shred my team within about 60 seconds once he starts his snowball. Its very rare for that to happen as Spirit. Also mediocre spirits tend to struggle whereas mediocre hillbillys still can turn the game around in an instant and end it no matter how well the survivors were doing.

I guess I’m just good at predicting spirits. You stand at a loop and you know the first phase will be fake. They’re just going to observe you. You then get a feeling for when they’re phasing, you move position, even if you’re injured they likely still wont land on top of you. At which point you’ve dodged the hit and can run the loop, or better yet you’ve moved to another pallet/window entirely. Once she misplays she’s on cooldown.

Its hard to describe I guess you could say it is all guesswork but with experience and playing her a lot I’m often able to get inside that players head and read them like a book.