Love it when they're mad when...

Tell us all the things you love to hear/have heard, people be mad about!

For me It's three gens. For some reason whenever I successfully set one up I am almost guaranteed a toxic post game chat. Sometimes even being accused of camping.

Comments

• KornySon10
    KornySon10 Member Posts: 103

Camping, tunneling, mori's, map offerings, object of obsession, DS/BT/DH, gen speeds. That's probably 90% of what I hear people complain about in post chat.

Sometimes tombstone if I am on a tombstone spree.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

When I decide to camp/tunnel when they only have one or no gens left and it snowballs into my favor.

When I hook someone, get into a chase, hook another, then find the recently unhooked person and down them again. Apparently, it’s tunneling if I find them when I’m not looking for them.

Unintentionally tunneling someone because their whole group chose Claudettes in the same clothes and it’s hard for me to tell them apart. I’ve learned to lobby dodge clones since then.

When I let sexy shirtless David live and not them. I’m sorry, you’re not displaying any sexy muscles, you don’t deserve to live!!!!!!!

• AkiTheKitten
    AkiTheKitten Member Posts: 670

Tbh, I find it funny when some killers complain about annoying perks but run moris or hard tunnel. Also when survs complain about moris, camping or tunneling but bring in flashlights, toolboxes and annoying perks. Both of ya'll play toxic af, stop them double standards lol

• Deepman69
    Deepman69 Member Posts: 19

Stories! NOW! That is the real purpose of this thread. Not even just for killers, survivors welcome!

• KornySon10
    KornySon10 Member Posts: 103

I mean I get salt almost every game I win, even when I play fair. Here's one I just played against a streamer....

"Sorry we got a sweaty guy" - Dude who got 1.4k points cause I tunnel mori'd him.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

>game shows you at rank 12 controlling Yui.

Yui confirmed killer

• Flatskull
    Flatskull Member Posts: 332
    edited February 2020

The End Game.

Most of the time through endless looping an anbundance of pallets and absolutely doing nothing else but milking time the match will go poorly in my favor. No I can't break of chases to get a new guy, all loops are applicable to this and most maps have several of them on all sides. Most.

Then after they gen rushed and go to open the gates they find that in their attempt to save the last person most of them get hooked multiple times. Looping at the end dooms them. The time is on my side. They don't understand either why I hit the guy off the hook to slug him.

Of course I got to tunnel slug the guy. He's literally the only bait I got from stopping everyone hit burst speeding into the exit gate area safely. I've gotten multiple kills on multiple games because people loop/gen rush and get scattered due to both of these tactics creating a bad end game set up for them.

One always gets upset I didn't just walk and wander aimlessly into the exit gate area so they can be safely unhooked.

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

"You only won because you're playing broken Clown"