I think people underestimate the new killer

HYthinger
HYthinger Member Posts: 130
edited February 2020 in General Discussions

I allready saw some discussions saying hes kinda weak. Like a weak huntress or legion with extra steps......

To be honest i think people underestimate him. Yes he has 110% BUT his gun makes up for it.

Ok so if i can say so myself im playing alot of first person shoters so my im is pretty good which means i have no problem hitting with his weapon.

The thing is i allready found out things that he can that other killer cant.

Example T wall.

A huntress could hit u while vaulting if her wind up is fast enough or if shes close enough.

However the new killer doesnt need to be that close (nearly no ads time also his projectile speed is like huntress full wind up). If u hit a survivor after they vault they get pulled to the window and u can hit them through it (not working on pallets Duh). This allready gave me many hits.

Also. If u have maps wih buildings with second floors u can pull survivor down if they dont pay attention and by that u out position them giving u a hit.

Also. Even if the chain breaks u get a free deap wound (kinda like Legion) But unlike Legion. if he hits u with his ability again u are down if he pulls u close.

Also exposed effect works on his chain which means he can use perks wih insta downs (or pink addon) to let him one hit u if u land a hit.

Of course he has the same problem like every other killer. map pressure. Especialy since hes 110% speed. But i dont think thats his powers fault thats just the bad map design.

TL;DR: new killer power is not as bad as it looks he only lacks pressure. Of course this is a ptb so the devs can still tweak a few things on the numbers and he should be fine. Maybe give im 115%? i dont know. Maybe that would be to much.

edit: just noticed if u play monitor you only have 16 meters TR which is long enough to get a shot at a survivor which maybe didnt see u coming