Are you going to buy the new killer??

13»

Comments

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

depends on how hes changed for the live version

• DBD_Pinhead
    DBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 763

No because Huntress is better in every way.

• Starr43
    Starr43 Member Posts: 873

I tend to get DLC and then they gather dust. Like Oni is a ton of fun but I go back to Billy instead literally because I can sprint if I want at any time. If I could dash with Oni even if I couldn’t one-shot then I would be using Oni way more.

To the point.. I hope they increase the speed or make some changes even if it’s something minor. I will likely be getting the Killer and survivor. Honesty kills don’t matter and shooting survivors just seems like a ton of fun so I can’t really see me not getting the DLC.

Servers not properly syncing more than it should needs to be address before anything though.

• Starr43
    Starr43 Member Posts: 873

Were you the guy in Monto’s video today that didn’t unhook anyone and went totem hunting Lol Likely not but your name..

• mmain
    mmain Member Posts: 430

My thoughts exactly. My experience with this game has gotten significantly worse since they started the dedicated servers on PS4. IF that changes I might consider buying things again. Until then BHVR won't get another penny of my money.

• DBD_Pinhead
    DBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 763

No I hardly ever play survivor but I do like to watch Monto kill them all.

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

The Tomes along with match making have driven me away from this game after more than 1000 hours in it. So no, I won't be buying him or the new survivor. Once I finish this Tome, I'll be taking a long break, if not completely abandoning the game. It's just not fun anymore.

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857

undecided. hit boxes are bullshit atm and the devs attitude of "iTs jUsT LaTeNcY StOp cOmPlAiNiNg tHiS IsN'T A PrEcIsE FpS GaMe" makes it sound like it's not a priority for them to improve on.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

Yep

• NoMitherPlayer
    NoMitherPlayer Member Posts: 174

If I was a hex user I would blue shards buy him for his hex perk. I only play Billy or the wraith. I like quick movement killers, he's not. If one of his perks possibly combines well I'll get him. About his gameplay this isn't the time to question ourselves about it we don't know how he will be at the end.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,261

Theres really no reason NOT to since I can get him with shards and I have PLENTY of those.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

Maybe.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

Bro, he has a gun. I’ll take ten of him.

• Ghost_Face_Main
    Ghost_Face_Main Member Posts: 618

Your ping and the killer's ping is the biggest issue, not the servers.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

I have the shards for him, so I'll just use that.

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,620
    edited February 2020

He could be better of coure, but since I am not purchasing anything with shards and I have a lot... yes. Why not?

• Nakedwildman
    Nakedwildman Member Posts: 198

I got enough irriscedent shards to buy it.

I will not spent any money on the game anymore soon.

I did buy heg+pig+spirit+clown with money.

Now its time to "Obtain" more fixes, then i will rethink my Decision made maybe.

• Archimedes5000
    Archimedes5000 Member Posts: 1,620
    edited February 2020

With current hitboxes? No

He is severly underrated, and honestly thi is the killer I was waiting for (precision based + loop countering + mind games), but the hitboxes make him unplayable. And NO, Im not talking about lags. Looks at the picture below and decide for yourself if a "precision based killer" will work or not.

• Klareh
    Klareh Member Posts: 29

Heck yes. He looks awesome. Love his playstyle.

• Pyras_Sundown
    Pyras_Sundown Member Posts: 16

I'll buy the new killer once everyone has accepted him into the family. Most people are viewing him as an outcast because of his lack of map/gen pressure. Deep down right now I love him. Even if I don't have access to the PTB I know for a fact I'll love him. Just like I love demogorgon

P.S (devs please give demogorgon a dart skin. I'll die for it).

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,844

Even if the killer was a literal potato that rolled around, I would buy it with shards. I have plenty saved up and I'm a bit of a completionist.

• Mjra
    Mjra Member Posts: 50

100%. From a gameplay standpoint hes my favourite killer since Hag released. Plus who doesn't want to YEETHAW all over the place. Also it helps that Zarina is probably my favourite survivor design after Feng, so that'll be fun.

• OrangeJack
    OrangeJack Member Posts: 464

Increase his speed and he becomes viable.