"Deathslinger's March" - A Bayonet Charge ability to Offset the new killers main weakness

First, I have to say, I love the new killer. I tend to be very picky when it comes to killers, but he has the right mix of look and ability to crack my top three (sorry demo). This being said, I largely agree with the primary constructive criticism being presented with the Deathslinger. While immensely fun, his lack of speed both traversing the map and reeling in survivors (as many have noted) really hurt his ability to provide pressure.

While many immediately suggest bumping up his base speed to 115%, I think his current speed would suffice if he had a secondary ability to bayonet charge survivors. Say a little slower speed than The Pigs ambush dash attack (160% instead of 172.5%) for 3 seconds (compared to The Pigs 2.5 seconds). Since, of course, we he does have a ranged ability and this should largely be his primary focus, this ability would have a longer cool-down (60 secs akin to the doctors static blast or perhaps more?). This ability would not only fit really well with the weapon he wields, it may be able to help with some of the readily apparent problems with his current speed. Plus, I just thought deathslinger's march sounded sick tbh...

The new killer is very fun and I am not one of those people who always pops up complaining about killers effectiveness, but since this is the PTB I think this would be a fitting add-on to make the new killer more viable and fun! 

Comments