Starting the game with Survivors in injured state

Options

To solve most problems of killers with swf groups just let all swf start the game in an injured state. that would be a good balancing.

Comments

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640
    Options

can you backup this? how would it be fair?

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955
    edited May 2018
    Options

There should at the very least be some disadvantage to playing a Survive With Friends, especially since it seems to be more often used for the sake of trolling killers (see; some OchiDo videos).
    But having to start the game injured is a bit extreme. It's not hard as a Killer see when a SWF group joins your lobby because they usually enter at the same time, and if they started off as Injured then nothing would stop the Killer from putting on Nurse's Calling and essentially getting free wins because the Survivors are forced to heal themselves.

Starting off Injured? No.
    Perhaps starting off separated - across the map - unless an offering that starts all Survivors together is used, would be more acceptable.

Post edited by Judgement on
  • Arya
    Arya Member Posts: 8
    Options
    I play SWF and they are all new to the game, why should we be at a disadvantage lol? Just dodge if it's that big of a deal to you.
  • Terrence
    Terrence Member Posts: 3
    Options

@Arya said:
    I play SWF and they are all new to the game, why should we be at a disadvantage lol? Just dodge if it's that big of a deal to you.

That causes longer ques for your group and trust me a killer dodging every lobby isn't fun.

• Arya
    Arya Member Posts: 8
    Options
    Terrence said:

@Arya said:

That causes longer ques for your group and trust me a killer dodging every lobby isn't fun.

I'm not advocating for it but SWF doesn't need a disadvantage. If you don't want to play against it then leave.
  • Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Sure, handicap a majority of the player base. In fact, why not let the killer mori by hand Myers style for SWF?

See how well that does for the game.
  • Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955
    Options

@Arya said:
    I'm not advocating for it but SWF doesn't need a disadvantage. If you don't want to play against it then leave.

That doesn't make sense because Killers are the hosts of game lobbies.
    So you're telling me to leave my own lobby and make a new one so I don't play against an SWF group?
    If anything they'd ultimately end up in the next lobby I open up and we'd be back to square one.
    Maybe there should be an indication in the lobby to Killers that some survivors are paired in a SWF group.
    Or maybe there should be an option for Killers to prevent SWF groups from joining their lobby. Killers are the hosts of the games that they partake in because this game is Peer-To-Peer. That's why you get disconnected when the Killer leaves, and it's why chat gets turned off when the Host - the KILLER - disconnects at the end of the match, because there's no session left for you to chat.

The Killer as the host should be allowed to opt-in or opt-out of SWF groups. You're acting like it's the Killer's responsibility to 'dodge lobbies with SWF groups' when you in an SWF join their lobby.

• grisstyl
    grisstyl Member Posts: 110
    Options

@Judgement You already have an indication when there is a SWF if you're paying attention to those who join your lobby. The statement you made that "it seems to be more often used for the sake of trolling killers" isn't correct in the slightest. OchiDo does not represent the community.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

@Axlegolas said:
    To solve most problems of killers with swf groups just let all swf start the game in an injured state. that would be a good balancing.

The reality of this is insane, but I see his point.

A group of 4 SWF on mics really should get a handicap of some sort.

There's a tremendous difference when I play a SWF group of 3 or 4 people on mics opposed to 2 and 2 or all solo people.

I stomp 2 and 2 and solos easily most of the time. I have some trouble at times and only get 3/4 people, but it is usually quite fun.

Against a 4 SWF tryhard team.. it truly is "almost" impossible to 4 man them. I usually get 1/4 sometimes 2, and the game is stressful and not very fun usually.

If 4 people load in together and are SWF... they should be some sort of killer compensation. Starting them all injured might be extreme I think, but something. How about a post match 5k bloodpoints for dealing with it? lol

SWF is the #1 killer in this game at the moment. (4 man SWF teams)

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

I don't quite like the idea for 2 reasons :

• It would give free benevolence points to organized SWF, that will have no trouble healing themselves.
    • It will screw up badly geared SWF survivors that just wanna have fun and derp around with friends.

Basically, it wouldn't fix try harders, but would screw up regular SWF players. Pretty bad imo.

• Axlegolas
    Axlegolas Member Posts: 43
    Options

ok guys and ladies, this is a troll post, because of all the crying from killers while they and their perks and mechanics get buffed to oblivion. mimimi d-strike, mimimi loops, mimimi pallets, mimimi sb, mimimi hatch, mimimi not enough hooks, mimimi self care, mimimi bt......it's so awsome what you can read in this forum. i just wanted to test if swfs are still alive here. seriously, you should NOT start in an injured state. no one should be as stupid as david :chuffed: :chuffed: :chuffed:

• Angelos455
    Angelos455 Member Posts: 25
    Options
    I am already doing this by bringing no mither in the match lmao
This discussion has been closed.