The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

In your opinion, was the nerf on the Nurse's base kit necessary?

Dannly
Dannly Member Posts: 19

Do you think that only her addons were an issue and she did not need her base kit nerfed or that she's better as she is now?

In your opinion, was the nerf on the Nurse's base kit necessary? 29 votes

Yes (current base Nurse is good)
37%
HommeBizarreMc_HartybrokedownpalaceDeadGavinGrimDeadeyethen4321Brucecastro81hanscardosobubbasbasementchestAzgarthus 11 votes
No (nerf on base Nurse was unnecessary)
62%
PuggyMohawkSnakeSound222GibberishNescauBunnyTheHuttpootis_BearDelsKibaraGrootDudemusstang62UistreelAhoyWolfDetailedDetrimentfly_172anonymous31337PokemonGOPlayerkidmaxxpizzamessSirCracken 18 votes

Comments

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

She is still good though.

• GrootDude

Not counting her bugs anyway.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Yes (current base Nurse is good)

Encountered jsut a few nurses since then. But I noticed that it is not braindead easy now to down someone. Previously most nurses just spam blinked until you were down and you could only escape when a hit missed near obstacles, so you could actually get some LOS blockers during the stun.

Now the nurses are sometimes super bad and don't get anything, or are still good and end chases quickly by doing some good predictions or baits. I tried nurse like 20-30 matches to learn short before the rework was announced. To me the difference is noticeable but still she has good map pressure and can ignore the basic loop mechanics. I perform ok with her although I might not have been facing the omega pros that know how to juke her. I just think the low base movement speed is not necessary anymore with the blink recharge. 4 m/s or 4.1 m/s should be still fair

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

She would be if she didn't have 800 bugs that hamper her.

• GrootDude

But without bugs, she is good.

• Uistreel
    Uistreel Member Posts: 634

Her addons absolutely needed a change, but her base was fine. If they really wanted to nerf it they should of just added another second or two onto her fatigue