We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Killer and Survivor Tournaments every Sat 12 Noon Eastern Standard Time

Options
Deathmated
Deathmated Member Posts: 15

The following rules is for 2v2 Sandbag tournament for survivors.

1. Members only may take part only. You must join our community. Contact Deathmated on PS4 for details.

2. You must pick the same character, however you may change your hairstyle.

3. No items

4. No offerings

5. All perks may be used except Self Care.

6. Smack talking is allowed before and after, not during the tournament matches.

The Team with the most blood points will win each round until there is one winner. Winners get a 10$ gift card for PS4 each.

The following are the rules for the Killer tournament when held.

1. All killers must be a member.

2. All killers must declare their killer at the time of entry.

3. All killers must upload their build to Deathmated for approval.

4. All perks, add ons, item, and offerings are allowed. Yes Mori is allowed.

5. Survivors must show perks and items to Deathmated and cannot change the entire tournament.

6. Killer with the most blood points earned will win.

Winner will get a 50$ PS4 gift card.

So far I have a discord that I am still learning and a solid community with around 220 members thus far. We have held 2 tournaments so far and had great turnouts. ALL MATCHES ARE LIVE ON YOUTUBE SO ALL MAY WATCH EVEN IF THEY DO NOT PLAY. The channel is decided every tournament.

Please if you have any questions please find me in game. Deathmated PS4. I sponsor these tournaments on my own so please if you have anything negative to say keep it to yourself. I will increase the monies as the community gets bigger.

My Email is Deathmate2009@gmail.com if you would rather ask questions there.

Thank You.

Deathmated.

Comments