Some Killer Moris need to be updated

it's so dissapointing when The Hillbilly or The Cannibal cuts survivors with their chainsaws, but the survivor's body is still in one piece.

Everyone wants to see The Demogorgon decapitate survivor's head as well.

The Clown, the last stomp on the survivor's head, there should be splattered blood to show the heavy impact of The Clown's stomping

When The Wraith slashes on the survivor's back and there's nothing there ಠ_ಠ .... there should be some gore, some deep wounds on the survivor's body

Same goes for The Trapper ಠ_ಠ if I were not mistaken I'd thought he was spanking the survivors instead

Comments

• RussianSpyPigeon
    RussianSpyPigeon Member Posts: 83

They for sure do. The Legion literally cuts someone open but nothing happens to their body.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

I’d love for the Moris to have more gore in them, but the devs are too scared of countries banning the game. To get around that, they could just ask each country if they’re fine with it and then only release the updated Moris to countries that allow them. That’s how other games get around the censorship. It looks stupid when Demogorgon shakes the Survivor’s head around or Huntress cuts their body open only to not see any damage on them. It’s a ######### horror game with crazy, supernaturally powered killers after you!