The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

If you are going to bring breakable walls in Killer shack across all maps will leave the game

I just dont understand the idea behind bringing a breakable wall in killer shack. It is completely unnecessary given it's a wonderful design and the loop is decent within it and not at all OP. Just for the record, once the pallet is down you eliminate strong loops so why would you insert a breakable wall then as u have just killed the fun inside of the shack. Please reconsider this and I hope sincerely other maps having killer shack not to resemble this new Mao's one. Otherwise, I am afraid that I will be leaving this game cuz Dead by Daylight has lost its iconic design and killed the fun in the game. Please let me have your thoughts on this. Not to mention that the new map having no legit loops. It makes me want to have the killer killing me right from the start because I wont enjoy those nonsense design loops.

Answers