Weaved Ring bug?

The description of the item says: "Do not lose the Key on death, lose this add-on instead."

I ended up dying on the hook with a purple key with this add-on attached, but when I go back to the lobby, that key AND the weaved ring add-on are gone. Was this intentional or just a bug? I'm annoyed and really confused.

Comments

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347

probably a bug it should sty in yor inventori without the add on tho

• p1ague
    p1ague Member Posts: 101

Apparently it's been a "bug" for at least 3 years now, so I think you have to call it intentional at this point. The rationale I can think of is, when you're hooked and the sacrifice completes, you lose this key and add on when you drop them, not when you die. 😝 So maybe it's only for Mori kills?

• Freki
    Freki Member Posts: 1,903

did the killer have franlin's demise? if so the key was out of your hand when you died more than likely and thus the weaved ring wouldn't work. the key has to be in hand at death for that to work.

I've never encountered this except once and i found out about franklin's demise that day!

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

Happened to me when I was doing the challenges. Hopefully it's fixed soon.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

I had a different bug today, I grabbed a pink key with a weaved ring out of a chest today with plunderers + ace and then died keeping the key and the add-on.

• Freki
    Freki Member Posts: 1,903

hmmm must be because of the ace perk keeping the add ons specifically in the match. interesting, did you happen to report that bug?