The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Hillbilly op plz nerf.

2»

Comments

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,140

Yes i have play against him. Chase need to last long if not they will depipped.

• Archimedes5000
    Archimedes5000 Member Posts: 1,620

Nobody uses NOED on billy lol

Maybe it was Bubba and you didnt notice?

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536
    edited February 2020

Plenty use it on Billy. Why wouldn't they? pick a strong character and strong perk because everybody wants to win.

@katoptris Most players care more about the 4k than points. That's why Billys try to instadown everyone.

• Pirscher
    Pirscher Member Posts: 604

He has always been really easy/reliable to use compared to other killers.. I guess it is only a matter of time now.

Chainsaw on cool down and infinite sprint only in the form of an ultra rare add-on

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

If you're asking for Billy nerfs you're a bad survivor. That's all I'm gonna say. Billy add-on nerfs I'd agree with, some of them are really dumb and shouldn't be a thing, but his base kit is fine. You make him 110% speed, give him a cooldown and he'll be the worst killer in the game.

• Uistreel
    Uistreel Member Posts: 634

I have a great idea for billy that will make him more balanced. If he bumps into something with his chainsaw, instead of getting a stun, the chainsaw flies back and cuts open his arm. He then begins to bleed out and eventually dies after a minute or two. This way he will have a bit more skill to him. Any feedback?

• OrangeJack
    OrangeJack Member Posts: 464

These are the same survivors that will say git gud when you talk about gen speed in anyway

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,851

He's fine to me. It's Ghostface, Pig, & Freddy (pay to win Killers) who are OP IMO- and not even fun to play against.

Baffles me why Nurse was nerfed yet Ghosface gets to go around and get free hits and has an insta down. At least OG Nurse players were skilled and earned the right to be Top Tier killers- after they put in the work to surpass the learning curve.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

Freddy is pretty strong, i get that, but Pig and GF? Could you may explain how those two are op?

• Respectfulnancymain
    Respectfulnancymain Member Posts: 1,816

And all killers are asking for nerfs to these things so why cant survivoes complain?

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,851
    edited February 2020

The stealth aspect. I don't think stealth for killers has a place in this game. It's a broken mechanic in my opinion. It gives killers a high chance of getting a free hit. Combine that with their second "powers" (insta-down for GF, and bear traps for Amanda), the crap gets ridiculous. Amanda's Surveillance perk is OP as well. So not only can she see the gen you are working on, she can come over and sneak up on you. Now you get to repeat the cycle of being unhooked, waste time trying to get the trap off your head, heal, and find another gen that she kicked, only for it to turn color and give away your position again. Yea, fun times. From green ranks to red ranks, with Potato survivors to Immersed players, it's all the same for escaping- low probability. Well that's my experience any way. At least when I lose to Nurse or Spirit, I feel like that player took the time and put in the work to be an efficient killer with said characters. Unlike the pay to win, easy bake pick up and play POS Ghostface.

Edit: Yes, I know survivors have spine chill. Not that effective against Amanda- she definitely knows you are in the area because of the gen color change.

• Nemmy_Wemmy
    Nemmy_Wemmy Member Posts: 800

Umm no Pig isnt OP, thank you very much lol

• WRussoW
    WRussoW Member Posts: 715

Yeah, sure, the Pig needs a huge nerf, she's too strong! Her stealth power is so strong it can't be denied by any means! She can easily hit people and then... Be looped, she's supposed to be looped during two health states, not just one!!!

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246

Oh look the noobs are out with pitchforks again.

• Beardedragon
    Beardedragon Member Posts: 425

really? then how does nurse work exactly? shes super slow and wont win any chases at all without her power so how exactly would that work?

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130
    edited February 2020

Hillbilly is NOT op.

• scarslookgood
    scarslookgood Member Posts: 157

I play a lot, but I'm not good at the game. If I can learn to juke and run Billy, anyone can. And I mean that sincerely, not in a cheeky way.

For me, it meant learning to run towards triple tires, trees, and other obstacles, rotating my view to watch the chase from above (to the best of my ability), and then just practicing. I make mistakes and get downed, go out of position, etc., sure, but it felt like a real accomplishment the first time I got a Billy to break chase. You can do it too!

• TheDiz
    TheDiz Member Posts: 243

When you combine him with certain perks his map control is absolutely ridiculous with players who know how to use him especially with certain add ons. I just don't understand how he is the only instadown killer that has literally no cooldown to his ability....they need to add a cooldown like a choke for the chainsaw that takes a sec before he can rev it right up again. It's disgusting how quickly he can get from one side to the other and then dart right back. How is this still a thing?

• solarkid18
    solarkid18 Member Posts: 5

Survivor mains will constantly complain when the entire game is survivor favored. It’s not hard to counter billy. He is high risk, high reward. If anything, gen speeds and SWF need to be nerfed because in red ranks at least, a killer stands no chance of winning

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

If Billy were to be released today, he'd be a 110% speed killer with a red bar for his Chainsaw Cooldown.

• TheDiz
    TheDiz Member Posts: 243

I completely agree about the SWF but I play solo survivor and killer and as a solo survivor this game is becoming so frustrating I hardly ever play it anymore because it's being balanced based on SWF yet they haven't made universal comms... Being the odd man out has gotten me killed so many times. Sucks when the killer tells you how good you played and everyone else survives because you had the killer chasing you 75% of the match and they leave cause all their buddies are safe and you can't talk to them. As killer it's usually pretty obvious who is communicating too.

• Classy_Bananna
    Classy_Bananna Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2020

I made an account just to defend my boy Billy. I'm saying this as a survivor main. Billy is one of, it not the most balanced killer there is!

If you are having trouble going against Billy, than you must be new or inexperienced. All you have to do to counter him is just stick near structures, but even then you can still dodge a cainsaw with a 360. If you are having trouble dealing with Billy go on yt and look up some vids on how to counter him.

• Majora
    Majora Member Posts: 207

Hillbilly is a joke. Why is he so much better than the other killers.

Why is leatherface so much worse than him.

• Big_Trash_Panda
    Big_Trash_Panda Member Posts: 72

It never ceases to amaze me that survivors will wait in their long wait time survivor ques, then suggest things to make more killers walk away ?

By all means, nerf Billy, let's make it offical, DBD best que sim of 2020.

• batax90
    batax90 Member Posts: 879

Billy need his addon yo do good without them he is an average killer and most of you say billy is easy to play but for me he is hard to play i do better with leatherface then him and leatherface is a bad killer

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187

Look what you've done 😥

• CosmicParagon
    CosmicParagon Member Posts: 1,070

Then remove the instasaw, that's all that needs to happen. And NOED isn't a Billy issue, its used by all killers(and is countered by stopping the genrush for like 2 minutes to pop the totems)

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,552

congratulations on getting what we all deserved!