Funny fun play

I wanna try wraith and use monitor and abuse, noed, blood warden, and whisper or infection frights and do nothing just stand in the end of the map and wait for gen rush be done and open gate then they will find out where I am then boom I got them with noed then they will escape but with blood warden I got them then I will post gg and they will be mad at me for that lol so should I do it because it funny.

Comments

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

But, they could technically leave before you get a chance to activate blood warden. Nurse is much better for this. Insidious Nurse with NOED can teleport into the Gate itself and wait there until they come open it. Though, you'd have to pray they do open the one you're standing at. You won't get much in terms of points, but the pure shock that Nurse is just standing there as the gate opens is hilarious.

• yadielrodriguez
    yadielrodriguez Member Posts: 515

The reason I say wraith because he is invisible that no one can see him or he can be closed to the door to stop them then I open it to activate blood warden so can work like that too.