The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Which killer do you think is underrated or better than people think?

13»

Comments

• USELESS
    USELESS Member Posts: 1,151

Trapper. The only killer that can slug people without doing nothing

• auggimon
    auggimon Member Posts: 5

Probably Leatherface. Some think he's one of the worst killers, but he has a lot of potential okay u_u

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

Legion is nowhere near as bad as people make out. Everyone acts like he’s bottom of the barrel. Its mostly just reddit edgelords though that want him buffed for the ez 4k.

He’s not amazing or anything but he’s certainly not far at the bottom as people claim

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130

Clown

• EleaticStranger
    EleaticStranger Member Posts: 81

Totally agree. Pig is my favorite killer to play. Not just because her ambush attack is very effective for stealth attack and palette mind games once you get the hang of it, but just because I think she is a ton of fun to use. I know a lot of people don't like going up against] her because, it's true, Pig plays, especially inexperienced ones, use her traps as an instrument of extreme tunneling. That's too bad. I go out of my way not to tunnel anyone I have trapped unless they are brazenly incautious and basically expect me to go out of my way to avoid downing them. I think people would regard the Pig as a better killer if they got to know her abilities better.

• Zaitsev
    Zaitsev Member Posts: 1,285

Legion and Clown

Legion is one of the few killers without consistant map pressure that slows down the game. Deep Wounds actually helps Legions kit as, you HAVE to mend, whereas with Plague, cleansing is optional.

Clowm is the best anti looping killer who cannot teleport or throw hatchets

• SirCracken
    SirCracken Member Posts: 1,414
    edited March 2020

Doctor with the interview tape add-on. Without it he can still find people fairly easily and apply some map pressure, but with it he can flat out deny a majority of loops if he's good with his shock.

Try it out sometime! I consider it a direct upgrade once you get good enough.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

Gonna be real here and say Legion. Why Legion? Since Legion's power is so awful in most scenarios he's actually the perfect training or base killer since he moves at 115% and will probably be played like he doesn't have a power. So you can use him to practice mind games rather well without becoming reliant on a particular power if you mess up.

Don't get me wrong, it could hypothetically be good for info with add-ons, but in general he's a great killer for testing perks and stuff.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

That "little nerf" affected console players in a big way. That is one aspect I think many people forget. PC vs Console changes affect gameplay in different ways.

• nesliva
    nesliva Member Posts: 6

I’d have to say pig and hag.

In the right hands, the hag can overpower survivors with her traps. Even without ruin, she can heavily pressure the map and gens.

My reasoning for pig is because when her RBTs are activated it typically prevents survivors wearing one from doing gens. And her ambush sprint can easily end a chase if done correctly.

• BulletsNonstop
    BulletsNonstop Member Posts: 364

Trapper as he’s too fast. Should I even bother going on a chase? Devs you’re impeding too much on the chase part of the game making it kinda lopsided. Slow these damn killers down a bit. The goal should be more to cut survivors off and gain distance not just be this speed demon that doesn’t have to worry about making mistakes during the chase. Trapper is way too fast IMO.

• BulletsNonstop
    edited March 2020

Yeah those hag traps are insane too. This isn’t fun for survivors as killers can be too efficient. I think this game needs survivor buffs or killer debuffs in terms of speed or insane melee range. You can’t keep your distance on killers with the melee range reaching the length of a football field and the speed of tyreek hill from the Kansas City chiefs 😂 maybe add more required gens to be done along with the debuffs or other just other requirements to slow the game down. It’s too much sometimes dealing with these killers.

• BulletsNonstop

I’m not baiting anyone. It’s how I feel. Why do you say what every killer main would normally say in their defense rather than explain how the obvious is wrong? What kind of defense is that?

• Blazelski
    Blazelski Member Posts: 351

No one. People generally have a pretty strong grasp on killer tiers, I gotta say.

Except for whoever thought Plague needed a buff. Those people were insane, imo.

• Hex_BoopTheSnoot
    Hex_BoopTheSnoot Member Posts: 151

The Pig. Especially if you use her Box Add-Ons.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

Either Legion or clown, if you add certain perks that greatly counter survivors as legion you can get them pretty good. Clown even though he doesn't add a lot of map pressure he is exceptionally good with jug + either vol%10. But he could use some buffs. Anyway this what I believe.