Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Question Micheal

Options

A limit of Fury for Michael?

For example if I use my power (stalking) a survivor, it is in red when finished (I can no longer stalk it) does it reset or is it until the end of the game?

Thank you 🤣

Best Answer

Answers

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

Myers can only stalk each survivor a limited amount, and once that capacity has run out, that's all you can get from them. It doesn't have any kind of cooldown or reset over time, so if a survivor has turned red and you can no longer stalk them, you won't be able to gain any more stalking progress on that survivor for the rest of the match.

• Raven9
    Raven9 Member Posts: 298
    Options

You have to hang it to renew this limit.

• shumkill42
    shumkill42 Member Posts: 21
    Options

Love playing Michael! Hate mirror though lol super Michael but still fav killer to play against

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

@Fengmin200

No, it doesn't reset.

Once a Survivor is "fully stalked" they can no longer be stalked to recharge your Evil Within meter. It should also be noted that stalking two Survivors at once will make your meter charge a lot slower, and that it's best to stalk Survivors in moderation in-case you find yourself Killing an un-stalked Survivor and you're left with Survivors that're "tapped out" in terms of charging your meter when stalking them.

If you'd like to stalk Survivors a lot faster, than use items like J Myers Memorial or Memorial Flowers to do so, Michael Myers best combo is Hair bow + J Myers Memorial, since J Myers Memorial gives a moderately faster charge speed and Hair bow gives a considerably longer duration for Evil Within Tier lll. I wouldn't recommend Lock Of Hair, since that add-on reduces your charge speed moderately, which cancels out J Myers Memorial entirely. It also gives a locker duration, which is beneficial... but gets out-shined with how versatile Hair Bow is.

Basically, the higher the duration add-on, the longer you need to stalk to get Evil Within lll. Hair Bow is an edge to this since it only reduces your charge rate Slightly, while also giving you a Considerably longer duration for Evil Within lll. That equates to +30 seconds for the default 60 second duration that Evil Within lll has, according to the DBD Wiki.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited February 2020
    Options

Glad you were able to find your answer! If you have any other questions about Myers, than don't be afraid to ask.

If you have other questions on different topics, than don't be afraid to make another post on them too.