The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Ah yes, Survive with friends

Comments

• kreeper124
    kreeper124 Member Posts: 492

Same thing would've happened if all 4 of them escaped. Just some survivors mad that they lost

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

What... has this post got to do with SWF? =/

• Rey_512
    Rey_512 Member Posts: 1,620

Ah, yes. Another generalization of a specific group.

• Hopesfall
    Hopesfall Member Posts: 828

I liked the guy that said 'you can tell you have no friends at rank 3 killer' while they are either rank 3/4/5 themselves

amazing

• dustedstar
    dustedstar Member Posts: 9

all 4 joined at the same time and extremely coordinated and toxic, and yes they did say they were SWF who "destroyed" me.

• dustedstar

believe it or not, not a single SWF I've gone against in rank 1 has been any nicer than this and I go against 4 men SWF every other game. Not a single one. I pray for the day that I do good against a SWF and they just say gg and don't say mean stuff after the game.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

Joining at the same time means nothing since dedicated servers, previously survivors would have to join killers for a lobby to be made, when searching survivors can all be put into a lobby together and the killer will then join them.

• dustedstar

Ah I see, was not aware of that, so thanks for the information. nonetheless it doesn't change much about the post.

• WeaponXMetsu
    WeaponXMetsu Member Posts: 81

This is the problem when people get competitive. To me the game isn't a competition. Of course I've been getting numb to how SWF and higher ranks treat me in game (Not PC, PS4). They most likely don't have much of a life outside of this game to be so rude. Online has never been healthy in general. Can you imagine if you went up to a person and said "You're ugly!"? Putting that lightly I'd say the majority aren't that stupid to do that.

Anyway, givin the idea of this game being competitive when it wasn't made to be competitive people get way too boastful. It doesn't make a difference if they won that match or not. It will be forgotten the next day and no one really truly cares about their accomplishments. Looks like you did great and gave them hell!