How long on average does it take you to hit one million bloodpoints?

Options

Title says it all, trying to get some data for myself and I was interested.

Comments

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

now i dont have any data i could show you or any exact numbers, but thanks to the tomes i get there relatively fast - takes me a day or two.

as a killer you should get ~50 - 60k points each game (with BBQ) and as a survivor you should get ~20 - 30k (double that in the rare case you get We're Gonna Live Forever to 4 stacks).

add some challenges on top that can add 30 - 50k points on top of that and it shouldnt take that long.

though i have to admit i am not really someone who piles up a bunch of BP, i usually always spend them immediately on the killer i am trying to max out next...

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,405
    Options

With BBQ, a few hours maybe.

• Raven9
    Raven9 Member Posts: 298
    Options

Dead Hard - Decesive Strike - Prove Thyself - WGLF (4-8h)

Barbecue - Distressing - Beast of Prey - Hex: Thrill of the Hunt (4-5h)

This depends on the performance you give in general with the build I gave, especially BP Offering. However, you can easily earn bp by playing the killer.

• Heroiq
    Heroiq Member Posts: 1,134
    Options

Killer. with BBQ, and Blood point offerings. 2-6 hours.

Survivor. with blood point offerings (WGLF excluded cuz it's a waste of a perk) 1-2 million every day.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

I play around 2-4 games a day at max so it takes quite a while

I found this game a lot more enjoyable in short burst rather then long sessions of gaming

The frustrations don't tend to build up that way

I very rarely go out of my way for daillies and i've begon dropping bbq and wglf to have more perk viarity

So under normal gameplay around 150k a day so around 7 days

If i really want BP for example new killer coming out then i just go full farm mode playing only killer with bbq and then it goes waaay faster ofcourse

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984
    Options

4-5 hours if playing killer (instant lobbies, BBQ)

3-4 days if playing survivor (20 minute lobbies, i rarely run WGLF)

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752
    Options

Killer/Survivor with WGLF or BBQ and consistent good games only a few hours

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943
    Options

With bbq as killer probably like 3 or 4 hours using the killer you are most comfortable with.