Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Movement speed info disapear?

Options

I was looking for movement speed info , but i didnt found that. They remove it? or just confused , i looked for google image and its appear oni info with all the info and movement speed. but not in my game.

Best Answers

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Answer ✓
    Options

@abdulgandul

It should be where it's always been, in the Character Info section which can be found in the Top Right part of the Killer's Main Menu. To be more specific, it's below your Killer Rank and the name of the Killer you're currently using. Click the box that says "Character Info", scroll over to The Oni's section, and than you'll find the Attributes of that Killer below in it's own section.

If you'd like a more thorough explanation on a specific Killer...

Than you can go to the DBD Wiki to get a more "In-Depth" explanation on The Oni themselves. The DBD Wiki is NOT an official source made by BHVR, but it's a collective piece of information that many users have compiled for the DBD Community to use. It should have the information on The Oni's Movement speed in and out of his Demon Dash for you to see, just click the link below to go to his page.

https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Kazan_Yamaoka

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

No problem, glad I could help you find the information you were looking for.

Answers

• abdulgandul
    abdulgandul Member Posts: 2
    Options

You are right , i just was looking on another place , thank you.