Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is the rift broken or am I confused?

So I have been trying to do the rift to get items but recently went on to Tome 2 because I could not complete the rest of Tome 1. Since I went into Tome 2, I am no longer receiving rewards at all. I have selected a new task to repair 10 generators and have completed well over that but the task will not complete. Anyone have advice on this at all?

Best Answer

Answers

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

What do you mean by "Tome 1" and "Tome 2"? Do you actually mean different Tomes, or do you mean levels 1 and 2 of the current Tome (Tome 2)? I'm not trying to be pedantic, I'm asking because it's relevant to the answer to your question.

• tsch0304
    tsch0304 Member Posts: 2

When I go into the Current Tome it says Tome 2 Reckoning. When you look on the right of the screen, the Roman numeral 2 is selected and number 1 has a check next to it. New to the game and trying to figure it out. Thanks for your support on this