Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I just dont understand this guys sometimes..

Demonl3y
Demonl3y Member Posts: 1,416

Is it really funny to act this way? They complain about campers and tunnelers but then do this. Btw clown match with 2 kills. The one who send the messege had DS on exit gate and then said easy but got downed after 10 seconds chasing.

Comments

• jibbigibbles
    jibbigibbles Member Posts: 42

People suck dude, but at least some are pleasant

• Crimbojambo
    Crimbojambo Member Posts: 82

So long as you had fun then who gives a hoot what others think, say, do, start entire soap box threads about, ect. Unpopular opinion, tunneling and camping is viable situationally. It can leave people in a weird place if relied on too heavily when it is countered but its encouraged to be adaptive. At least you were polite!

• K1LLR0CKNR0LL
    K1LLR0CKNR0LL Member Posts: 176

Some people get butthurt over dumb crap and to make themselves feel better they have to try to bring you low too. Had a guy who was the only one to escape tell me gg ez yesterday, Right after I destroyed the others and found out from one of them that he sat in a locker 90% of the game.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

Yes. Tons of people like to talk ######### but in person they dont because theyre afraid of getting hurt.

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

Well i have most of the time those funny names but i never cry about tnneling or camping xD everytime i met those funny name guys they seem pretty relaxed too me

• picigu9
    picigu9 Member Posts: 50

Back before the rework, I used to main Freddy. I would get a mix of messages ranging from "haha noob, get gud X3 XD LOL HAHA OWO" to "######### YOU CAMPING TUNNELING ######### LOSER!" And I was actually good as pre-rework Freddy. You can't get respect playing as low tiers, it's ethier you get bullied, or get cussed out.

• siren_sorceress
    siren_sorceress Member Posts: 321

Why do we need a billion end game chat screenshots...

• 53nation
    53nation Member Posts: 681

"The loudest person in the room is usually the weakest". (Paraphrase)

-Denzel W., American Gangster

• mmain
    mmain Member Posts: 430

Played a match the other day where I pulled this guy off the hook twice, healed him both times, and then when he was being chased for the third time I intentionally ran in front of the killer taking a hit trying to protect him. It didn't work. The killer ignored me and went after him. Just a few second after he died he has sent me a message telling me I was the worst survivor he had ever seen.

He either thought it was hilarious to try to bait me for an argument after I saved him so many times or he was just flat out delusional. I don't know which it was, but I honestly think most people that send angry messages after a match fall into one of those 2 categories.

• Demonl3y
    Demonl3y Member Posts: 1,416

Just had a match as michael with wallhack addons some hours before. After i killed the first one, who only hide the whole time he also send me salty messages that it was his teammates fault and even tried to spot them for me. Because he did that i let his mates escape then he startet to say that he wish that i will die. :(

Sorry for bad grammar

• mmain
    mmain Member Posts: 430

I understood perfectly. I'm not surprised. I only play as survivor, but survivors are the most ridiculous by far

• celestialking24
    celestialking24 Member Posts: 29
    edited March 2020

Those survivors are sone of the worst. Hiding and doing nothing, while riding on the coattails of more successful teammates. What's even worse than them, though, are the SWF players who act like they're better than you, despite the fact that they'd probably have no chance at winning if they went solo.

Had a match once where I got "GG EZ "and "Baby Killer Freddy" because they escaped by finding the hatch and using a key. This was after I sacrificed two of them. They literally screwed one of their teammates over by not saving them. Left them to hang on the hook for the full struggle phase, and I wasn't even camping. Then after I hooked the 3rd guy, his buddy went to look for the hatch, found it, rescued him, and they both escaped. Then they talk down to me like they're so much better despite having several advantages like having two keys.

• elvangulley
    elvangulley Member Posts: 569

Wow i haven't had to deal with anything like that i mainly get apologies because im getting stomped my ranks 5-1s reds when im rank 19