The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

DS ant the problem

I say this because I ran killer for a bit not long I think only 3 boards four at most I went to an 5 gens poped like nothing an then because I felt bad I let him kill me they need to somehow force suvivers to the point we're they need to run the killer so maybe make maps smaller or make it where one gen pops they add more time to it or simply make it to where one gen pops it's like an exhaustion perk tho after one pops it's like 60 to 80 seconds till u can fix the next where at that point ur forced to run the killer something needs to be done maybe killer mains can give some options as well so maybe something can be done an ppl would love to be the killer cuz that's the main problem thiers less killers on PS4 an when I play them to easy to win an if I lose its okay don't need to use my brain to win tho killer needs to stress an have a heart attack which ant fair to me something needs to be done I feel like sorry for the bother for some of u tho killers no as well how hard it is for them an easy it is for suvivers

Comments