Best totem spot?

Played a game yesterday, killer had ruin and no one could find it. It ended up being in the corner of the map between two trees, covered by a bush. I hadn't seen that gnarly of a spot before. Where's the best hiding spot you've seen?

Comments

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

Had a game on grim pantry last night where we couldn't find it till it was too late.
    It was tucked away under one of the boardwalks - not especially well hidden but I had never seen one there before.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

There is a crafty location on Lery's right in the corner of the map in a little enclose. But once you know it you know it..

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    Wow i don't hear about good place for totem to hide.Rly first time i read about this.I just stop use hex totems becose spawn this totems is very bad and i lose on this crap perk slot.Waste of perk slot for hex perk what will be destroy in 30sec or less after game start.
  • Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

The totems next to the gens (only survivor objective) or in the open on the Asylum map.... Kappa

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    The best maps for totems are the indoor maps (Lery's and Game), but even those have a few really bad spots.
  • Justicar
    Justicar Member Posts: 319

Well, if you're a survivor, I imagine the best spot would be on the tops of the hills in the outdoor maps.

For killers, I always like any of the various spots where it's enclosed on three sides.

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 995

For me the best totem spot ever is one in Lery's. There's a chance a totem will spawn in a small room behind a clothes basket. and a bed. It's so well hidden that you can't see it no matter from which angle you look. I got the placement once as killer and was like "Wow! I did not know that this existed" and the survivors couldn't find it at all.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Best spot of all: Glitched between a rock and a tree making it impossible to be interacted with.
  • Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    PigNRun said:
    Best spot of all: Glitched between a rock and a tree making it impossible to be interacted with.
    Or stuck in a chair in Lery's, visible to all but untouchable.
  • NurseVSWeepingAngels
    NurseVSWeepingAngels Member Posts: 127
    I got one that spawned INSIDE a locker at the top of the groaning storehouse. I guess you can say that’s a good spot? Lol #bug
  • slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943

Played a game yesterday, killer had ruin and no one could find it. It ended up being in the corner of the map between two trees, covered by a bush. I hadn't seen that gnarly of a spot before. Where's the best hiding spot you've seen?

Coldwin. In one of those wooden slat walls where it makes like a shallow U shape. Omg that was crazy!