Help please, have a console question...

Holdonholdon
Holdonholdon Member Posts: 48
edited March 2020 in General Discussions

I normally play on PC and have started playing on ps4, and I'm wondering if it's possible to play with international players along with my own country. I'm in the US. If so, how, is there a setting I'm missing? I've looked everywhere and cant seem to find anything. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

Comments

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982
    edited March 2020

You should be able to play with by default, I don’t think there’s a setting for it unless i’m dumb and didn’t look right lol. But i’m sure it’s already set to connect internationally.

• NoFace
    NoFace Member Posts: 151
    edited March 2020

Yes you can play with whoever you want to on Dbd. My friends and I live in the US while we have one friend who lives in another country and we are still able to play with them.

There is no settings at all, just be friends with them and they should show up on your friends list in game. There is a tiny bug where it shows they aren't playing Dbd on the list, but they really are and you can still invite them.

Hope this helps.

• GRT_Alkaline
    GRT_Alkaline Member Posts: 226

I'm on the xbox and i'm in the uk and i have been matched with players from the USA, Canada and a number of international players without having to change any settings (as far as i remember anyways).. dont get me wrong i am matched with a lot of fellow UKers, but i am internationaly matched regularly and as stated without needing to change settings. I think it's just a case of chance tbh