For The People (PC)

CoolerSphinx
CoolerSphinx Member Posts: 22
edited March 2020 in Bug Reporting

I was trying to use the new perk For The People and it would not activate. It gave me the prompt to activate it by pressing my active button, however, no matter how many times I pressed it or held it the perk would not activate. I have continued to try to use the perk with similar results. I found that it does not matter what perks I mix with it the action result remain the same. Everytime I attempt to use it I am at full health. I am on PC. I do not have video evidence.

Post edited by CoolerSphinx on
0 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Comments

• CoolerSphinx
    edited March 2020

I updated the post to include requested information, minus the video evidence because I do not have that.

• CoolerSphinx

I found the issue with the perk. It had to do with my active button, which is assigned to m4 on the side of my mouse. I didn't think about it because it works for all other perks. However, for this perk it does not because I need to be healing a survivor which uses my mouse at the same time that I would need to press my active button, and it does not appreciate them both being on the mouse. I changed the input and it works now.