If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

So about Quick Draw achievement....

Options
Milo
Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Do you guys think of any legit way of doing it without farming?

Comments

• Deathslinger
    Deathslinger Member Posts: 570
    Options

Well since this is Deathslinger’s chapter, I was assuming hitting with spear counts as disruption? Doesn’t seem impossible if that’s true

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,384
    Options

I imagine it wouldn't be too hard if you're specifically trying to get it. Toss on Thrill of the Hunt and some other hex perks of your choosing (preferably Haunted Ground), maybe M&A for the reduced TR or some TR while aiming down sights add-ons, and then you could probably get it fairly easily. You get notifications every time someone starts working on a hex totem and you can yank them off from a distance before they even hear you coming.

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791
    Options

Just listen for them touching your bones, or use Thrill of the Hunt.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Okay i guess my brain turned off. Thanks for the answers.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    Options

Honestly I would farm to get it though, way way way easier haha.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,523
    Options

Hi, just to confirm; what are the conditions for this achievement?

I've hooked someone off of a Totem and gotten no progress.

Do you have to grab by hand, or was I just unlucky? Also, someone mentioned the Doctor? Should his SHOCK be counted as an Interrupt?

Thanks in advance!

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

By "interrupt", does it specifically mean grabbing, or can you get the achievement by interrupting the action in other ways, such as by hitting the survivor?

• ChrisFuFuu
    ChrisFuFuu Member Posts: 110
    Options

Yesterday I hit someone with the harpune while he was cleansing a totem and it didn't count towards the achievement. So I assume that they want you to grab survivors off of totems.

• Supernaut
    edited March 2020
    Options

I find this very odd, considering the Icon shows a harpoon! Looking forward to an official response on this @Peanits!

OH!!! Edit!

I saw in the BUGS section, that some survivors were getting the progression, rather than Killer...

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327
    Options

I'm hoping we can get the conditions on this soon too. I thought just harpooning them away as they worked on it worked, but no progress. Tried hitting them as they did it, nothing. It's very confusing to how this actually works.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776
    Options

I got some progress by simply m1'ing a survivor who was cleansing a totem. So, a grab isn't a must, but I can't tell if it would count either, or how the achievement interacts with other killers' powers. All I can tell is that it looks like the killer must interrupt the cleansing, not the survivor, and that m1 hits counted toward the achievement for me.

They might have let go before the hit registered. It's not always possible to tell the difference visually, due to dedicated servers.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options
  • BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131
    Options

Grabbing doesn't seem to count. I did and I still am on 0/10.

• scoser
    scoser Member Posts: 421
    Options

It's bugged (I confirmed it myself) so that the survivor gets progress for being grabbed off of a totem instead of a killer. So if you want to powergrind this achievement, play survivor, go find a totem, draw the killer to you, and have them grab you off of it.

• Supernaut
    Options

Hey,

so last night I decided to try and farm this.

I used Ghostface and dragged the survivor off the Totem and this did the trick.

As I was farming, I can't say whether a HIT rather than drag would have worked. Similarly, people don't seem to trust a Deathslinger at the moment, but Ghostface seems to be a bit of a memer...

Good luck out there!

• OogieBoogie
    OogieBoogie Member Posts: 188
    Options

I can confirm Deathslinger's power doesn't work for this, oddly enough. I just had a made where someone killed themselves immediately and after a bit I just started farming with the survivors. I decided to pull one to a totem and have him cleanse it to see if I could get the achievement, but after multiple interrupts it made no progress. It might be because I didn't do a followup hit and instead just let them break the chain.