We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Freddy ps4 hit boxes ???? What?

Kevinf
Kevinf Member Posts: 9
edited March 2020 in General Discussions

Has anyone had issues going against Freddy? It’s like he’s a mile away and when he swings it still hits with no contact to my character. I thought it was just a fluke. But every hit. Running away from a window in a sprint. Hit. Around a corner. Hit. None of them actually making contact. Sometimes he is even too far away to hit me. I’ve spent so much time on this game. I know when I’m going down. But to get his with a huge gap in between. Idk

Comments

• Kevinf

Actually it might be ps4 in general. Same thing with the new killer. Constantly hit when his weapon makes no contact. Wow this is terrible.

• Deadman316
    Deadman316 Member Posts: 578

I've said in a few posts that the killers have plastic arms that can reach abnormal distances, it's crazy.

• JediWithASniper
    JediWithASniper Member Posts: 670

I’m ps4 and this is the only reason I hate Freddy. I’ve started throwing pallets down early instead of getting stuns. Seems to help, but his reach is ridiculous.

• Kevinf

It’s honestly pretty game ruining for me. If Killers are getting fed hits constantly, they need something nerfed to compensate. This game has been out way too long for hit boxes to still be this bad. I’d say put all your finances into making it a workable game and stop coming out with new content. I’ve never seen a game with bugs that last years. Sucks that I like this game so much.

• Deadman316

I can't tell you how many times I've vaulted over a ledge and either took three steps, or was halfway down from a high area and got hit. It's so ridiculous that I can't do anything but laugh.

• Kevinf

i don’t really laugh considering the money I’ve put in unlocking survivors, killers, cosmetics. On ps4 and pc. It’s kind of a slap in the face. We will take your money, but we will not fix the game.

• Deadman316
    edited March 2020

Yeah I guess I can't complain much because I got it when it was free through PS Plus and only bought a couple of DLC, but I would still like a game with a tighter hit box.