What is your "I get it" killer?

Options
2»

Comments

• scarslookgood
    scarslookgood Member Posts: 157
    Options

Doc. Even before his re-work, he was my go-to. I found him easy to use and had a good feel for his abilities and strengths right away. I love his look and all his cosmetics too. He's just my dude

• WRussoW
    WRussoW Member Posts: 715
    Options

The Spirit. Not because she's strong (but it's probably a reason why my nerve cells are still alive) but because I like her design overall. Plus, her gameplay is just interesting, I like playing both as and against Rin.

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 453
    Options

Despite being a Pig main, i'd have to say i'm most comfortable with Evan, he's got a very simple power, but unlike killers like Clown, Freddy & Wraith, its not just one note.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,525
    Options

Bubba! I love that part of the match when every pallet has been dropped and its business time! That aside there is a purity to his gameplay that I admire; every flick of his hammer is perfectly weighted...

• Eightball_uwu
    Eightball_uwu Member Posts: 55
    Options

Mine would have to be Spirit, Hag, Huntress and Plague as I play them the most and find them fun, but no super bullcrap for survivors to deal with

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640
    Options

Plague

Fells satisfying using you're kool aid water to down every survivor

• Zaitsev
    Zaitsev Member Posts: 1,285
    Options

Myers 1000%. Whenever I load into a lobby and hear the Halloween theme, I know Im gonna have a good time, especially when Im rocking his addons. Seriously, Myers has some of the best killer addons in the game, major props to the team for designing them, especially his Tombstone addons. You'll never pip using them, but hot diggity damn, Michael rebelling against the Entity and killing because he feels like it is genius

• LaughingMeow54
    LaughingMeow54 Member Posts: 4
    Options

Honestly, I would say Deathslinger and Huntress. I play a lot of fps (like r6 and CoD), so a killer that you play at least a little like an fps makes it right at home for me

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    Options

Still waiting for one 😕