Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Doctor update and lockers

des7in
des7in Member Posts: 47

I know the Doctor received some changes in the new patch and I came across something strange while playing against him today and was wondering if anyone else has also had this happen. He was charging Static Blast and I got into a locker as soon as I heard him begin to charge it, being right near one in Badham Preschool. It was a slow entry and I didn't get protected from the Blast. I've always managed to avoid it with slow entry before so I was wondering if this is a non-disclosed buff to the Doctor, or a bug or something.

Answers

• thefallenloser
    thefallenloser Member Posts: 1,276

Most likely a latency issue. On the killer's side, you were still outside the locker when he used the Static Blast.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

@des7in

I don't see anything about this being changed in the recent patch notes, it's most likely a latency issue as said above and nothing else. I've done this before against The Doctor as well, and it's always worked with a slow/fast vault into the locker.