bug with deathslinger's harpoon

batmanscar
batmanscar Member Posts: 466
edited March 2020 in Bug Reporting

There is a bug with deathslinger , after I harpoon a survivor and he/she hides behind an object or wall the chain weakens and breaks within 2 seconds , compared to the beta which was 10 at minimum without the perk to extend this time , please fix this . 

0 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Please can you provide video to show that the chain breaks in 2 seconds, I've not experienced this at all.

Comments

• batmanscar

I can but anyone can replicate the issue . all you need to do is use deathslinger and harpoon someone , when they are struggling if the chain has collision with the environment for example rocks or a wall , the chain will glow bright orange and break after 2 seconds , and in the beta it took 10 seconds for the chain to break allowing the killer to get to the survivor some of the times to hit him/her if he was in the right position but now after the beta if there is any environment collision between the harpooned survivor and deathslinger gun the chain breaks in 2 seconds . for me this happened in the swamp and new western map and rottenfields .

• batmanscar

update , I reinstalled the game and the issue was fixed

This discussion has been closed.