Updated Survivor Perk Ideas (Killer Perk's to come)

Evalion
Evalion Member Posts: 17
edited March 2020 in Creations

Trailblazer: You’re followers like to keep up with you, you’ve always been a trendsetter. 

While injured you don’t leave Pools of Blood but your Scratch Marks while in chaise do not disappear and last 3/5/7 seconds longer. 

Brave Heart: You kick into gear when things are looking grim. After unhooking someone from the Basement you gain the Endurance status effect for 5/10/15 seconds. 

Final Girl: Gain tokens each time you fully complete a Generator or Unhook a Survivor, after accumulating 4 tokens this perk activates. After all other Survivors have been sacrificed you become the Obsession but gain the ability to heal yourself over 2.5 seconds once and can see the Killers Aura whenever they are within 16/24/32 meters. You can also reopen the hatch over 20 seconds (Similar to opening the Gate and the same amount of time just basically adds a 3'd escape route for the killer to patrol) revealing your Aura to the Killer while performing the action. 

Final Girl trumps any of the killers stealth abilities. 

People Pleaser: You can’t help but be there for the people around even at the expense of yourself. After scoring a Protection Hit break into a sprint at 150% of your normal running speed for a maximum of 3 seconds, during this time you do not leave Scratch Marks or Pools of Blood.  

Causes the Exhaustion Status Effect for 60/50/40 seconds. 

Solo Artist: You don’t work well in a group and prefer to work alone. Whenever you are within 24 meters of another Survivor your repair speeds are reduced by 30/25/20%. While you are not within range of another Survivor you gain 15% bonus to your repair speeds. This perk lights up while active and fades while within 24 meters of another Survivor (Similar to Spine Chill, Made this change because it would outshine bond/empathy/aftercare if it revealed survivors auras.. )

Sightseer: The Aura of Generators you work on remain highlighted in yellow. Any time the Killer walks within 6/12/16 meters of a Generator you have touched the Aura turns Red for 3 seconds and you are given a sound notification before the Generator’s Aura fades. 

Spit-Fire: Even in the face of overwhelming odds you never stop fighting. When you are hooked and the killer is within 16 meters of your hook for 15 seconds; this perk activates, for the next 15 seconds your escape attempt chance is increased by 4/8/12% and your Hook timer is paused. During this time your escape attempts will not reduce your Hook timer and you may attempt to escape the Hook even during the second phase. 

Hideout: Your confidence grows when you have a safe place to stay hidden. While in the Basement and outside of the Killers terror radius, your Healing and Unhooking speed is 125/150/175% faster. Your Aura is hidden from the Killer while in the Basement. 

Upkeep: You take care of the things on your own. Cleansing a Totem regenerates 25/35/45% of your equip item’s charges.

Birdfeeder: It’s important to always take time to admire nature, even during your darkest hour you may find an unlikely ally. While crouched near a Crow press and hold the Active Ability button for 2.5 seconds to feed a Crow, putting this ability on a 60 second cooldown. Only one Crow can be fed at a time and a Fed Crow will not be disturbed by nearby Survivors. Fed Crows are revealed to you and reveal the Aura of the Killer when they are within 8/16/24 meters of them. Feeding a new Crow will disturb and alert your current Fed Crow causing a loud noise notification at its location for the Killer. -Birdfeeder trumps any of the Killers stealth abilities. 

Post edited by Evalion on

Comments

• Blazelski
    Blazelski Member Posts: 351

Trailblazer: Interesting. Scratch marks lasting longer in a chase can actually make it harder for the killer to track you, so that's something. Also, the perk description makes me think other survivors should be able to see your scratch marks.

Brave Heart: Yes. I like.

Final Girl: Not too bad. Can't think of a good reason to say right now.

People Pleaser: Seems rad! We need some perks that could make protection hits slightly more viable. Also not very annoying for killers, which makes it better than Sprint Burst or Dead Hard.

Solo Artist: Very interesting. Would encourage players to do generators at the very edge of the map for extra speed, but would cause them to increase the prevalence of the "3 gen" problem at the end of games. Not sure how to feel about it, honestly. As a survivor, I'd be upset with people using it.

Sightseer: Again, not terrible but not overly powerful. I approve.

Spit-Fire: I love it. I'd maybe decrease the last tier to 12%, but it's great. It'd probably entirely replace Camaraderie in people's minds, though.

Hideout: Lovely.

Upkeep: You meant charges, not efficiency. Otherwise, it's awesome. Both compliments and potentially competes with Inner Strength.

Birdfeeder: Love the idea, but I feel the execution is far too strong. I'd make it so the killer can swing at fed crows to scare them off and reset them, and it would not trump the killer's stealth abilities. I'd also decrease the maximum aura reading range to 24 meters without Open Handed. It maybe also shouldn't reveal survivor auras.

I appreciate the effort and thought put into these ideas. A shame others don't seem to look at threads that aren't controversial opinion bait. I'd promote you to part of the official perk creator team if I could.

• Evalion
    Evalion Member Posts: 17

Thanks so much for your feedback! I've been working alot on these and a bunch more that i havent posted. It's nice to get feedback on what can be improved and how to better balance them. Ive had to post this thread a few times because it randomly got deleted but then they all reappeared at the same time so i have alot of changes ive made to based on feedback already that arent updated on this one. Again thanks! Maybe some of these ideas can be stolen by the Dev team because I think some would be great for the game. I hope i can get more feedback from you when i post more because u gave me the most and its nice to get some ideas. :D