The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Data transfer between platforms

Hey all!

I tgink it’s important to have data transfer between platforms.

I play Dbd on both my pc, ps, and soon will buy the game on Switch too.

its unlikely that id buy characters or upgrade them all.. as its a time consuming and money tbh!

i think we need this. It will def keep me as a loyal gamer for dbd.

what do you all think?

Comments

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146

I bought the game on all platforms except mobile because I love to level up in games, I, probably in the minority here, do not mind starting from scratch to level up my characters. I would however like to be able to link accounts so cosmetics bought by auric cell purchases can be used on other platforms, this would encourage me to buy cells on more than just the ps4. I have bought a few on other platforms but most on PS4. If you have to choose one account for cross progression that would be ok but would like it if they added an option for full cross progression or just cosmetic purchases.

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688

I agree there should be data transfer to other platforms. I play on PS4 and have a Switch too, but I won't buy the game on the Switch knowing I have to start all over again. I have all my survivors at P3 (minus Zarina), all perks on some of them and some killers prestiged too.

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609

Everyone can agree with cross progression