Play as the Entity

TitanTubs
TitanTubs Member Posts: 43
edited August 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

I always loved the 4% chance to free yourself from a hook. I think dead by daylight needs more of those moments.

it always feels good to do that and make a clutch escape. Imagine if once you load up into a killer game, a fog of darkness envelops you and you become The Entity.. the Entity takes control and punishes the survivors with Immense power. 0.3 percent chance of happening, maybe offerings could get it up to 0.6 or maybe even higher. It would be kinda like those splinter things- no perks. I think the entity should dominate, maybe the more the entity attacks -pokes/stabs? swipes? a survivor the survivor becomes more and more deteriorated like when the die on a hook, maybe a time thing? that is accelerated greatly when the survivor is hit. I didn't make up this concept, I don't know who did, it has been around in the community and on twitch for awhile now, I just wanted to put my take on it out there. I know the devs would like to stick to human shaped killers, but damn would it be cool if the killers had a moment like the 4%.

Other notes: maybe the unbreakable perk could slow down the deterioration. Maybe the entity could be seated a little higher off the ground and could see through her fog better. Maybe to balance it out the survivors would receive a repair or haste boost when deteriorating. I don't want to put down too too much but if we are int he Entity's Realm could she take away some jungle gyms or something? could her movement phase through some stuff, should she be rooted to the ground in a black haze based off human model. This needs to feel rewarding to the killer, like an "oh #########" moment, "ya'll are gunna die! now we're talking".

(I googled the title this and found this pic to add visuals https://www.deviantart.com/inkary/art/The-Entity-Dead-by-Daylight-fanart-662466962)

https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/976u7l/play_as_the_entity/
-xpost from reddit