Best GhostFace Build without other killer teachables?

Options

So I just picked up ghost face and I'm loving him. Does anyone have any suggestions for what perks and add ons would be best if I don't have any other killer teachable? And if you were to suggest killer teachables which ones? I'm open to all suggestions

Comments

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468
    edited March 2020
    Options

If you dont have other killer teachables then the best build I can think off is

Bitter Murmur, Spies from the Shadows or Whispers if you know how to use it, Thrilling Tremors, and Sloppy Butcher

For addons: Chewed Pen and Olsens Address Book are usually best. Outdoor Security Camera can be good as well if used correctly.

Teachables to go for:

A Nurses Calling from Nurse

BBQ Chili from Leatherface

Pop goes the Weasel from Clown

Discordance from Legion

Surveillance from Pig

Ruin from Hag if you want to use it

These are most of the perks I would prioritize if I were in your situation.

• FilledPizza
    FilledPizza Member Posts: 392
    Options

Whispers, Sloppy Butcher, Thrilling, I'm All Ears. Whispers to let you know where Survivors are and have more control over being revealed, also lets you know where to look for Survivors. Sloppy is good with A Nurse's Calling but you don't have that, Thrilling could also be replaced with Bitter Murmur, and I'm All Ears lets you end chases faster if used right.

• Jigsaw_pprentice1993
    Jigsaw_pprentice1993 Member Posts: 225
    Options

Id say go for whispers sloppy butcher thrilling tremmors last slot is a toss up noed or im all ears

especially im all ears pop ur no red stain and u can trick them at vaults by seeing their aura

as for teachables

nurses calling

bbq

pop

enduring

spirit fury

are good choices

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,646
    Options

Bitter Murmer, NOED, Thrilling Tremors and Sloppy Butcher.

Add-Ons: Chewed Pen and Olsen's Address Book

That's just my recommendation, feel free to play around and figure out what YOU like :D