Decisive Strike change needed

CutestMuffin
CutestMuffin Member Posts: 30
edited August 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
As we know, Decisive Strike can be avoided by "juggling" the survivor.
With this in mind, it should be so that there is a four second period after picking up a survivor where the killer cannot put the survivor down regardless of whether the survivor has Decisive Strike or not.
This would prevent Decisive Strike from being rendered useless.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

DS will be reworked next patch (hopefully they manage it finally).
    DS is never useless, unless you fail the skillcheck, but thats completely your fault then.

You have 3 hooks, that means if you didnt get to use DS, then you died 3 times close to a hook, thats completely your fault too. And even if he juggled you 3 times to the hook, then this wasted so much time already taht DS was well worth it.

Now before you complain about being camped after first hook, DS did the job too and granted the other survivors a free win

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Aww, the Survivor can’t play without their precious crutch. Get good.
  • Mercury
    Mercury Member Posts: 326

@Master said:
    DS is never useless, unless you fail the skillcheck, but thats completely your fault then.

You have 3 hooks, that means if you didnt get to use DS, then you died 3 times close to a hook, thats completely your fault too. And even if he juggled you 3 times to the hook, then this wasted so much time already taht DS was well worth it.

Now before you complain about being camped after first hook, DS did the job too and granted the other survivors a free win

Don't want to defend DS here, but at these times it is kind of hard to NOT die near a hook. If I recall it correctly, there are three hooks per tile now? Correct me if I am wrong. :o

• CutestMuffin
    CutestMuffin Member Posts: 30
    Aww, the Survivor can’t play without their precious crutch. Get good.
    Eh. I'm not one to use Decisive Strike. I just feel bad for those who do. I'm a Leader/Prove Thyself type
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Mercury said:

@Master said:

Don't want to defend DS here, but at these times it is kind of hard to NOT die near a hook. If I recall it correctly, there are three hooks per tile now? Correct me if I am wrong. :o

Its not hard at all, competent survivors do it all the time to me, run in the middle of nowhere and let me kill them. Just pathetic I have to slugg them or accept the stun