Compiled List of Suggested Deathslinger Tweaks so Far

So, after a week of being live, the consensus on Deathslinger seems a bit split (not unexpected given the trend for new killers on release from what I have seen). I find myself in the middle.On a common S-C scale I find he’s probably lower B tier. Not bottle of the barrel like some claim, but—if you are at least above average at survivor—I feel it’s reasonable to say he’s not one of the best either [fun as hell thought]. With this being the case I thought I’d compile a list of the changes (ranging from more significant to QoL) suggested here, on reddit, and by streamers to moderately improve the Deathslinger’s position in the game.

More Substantial Changes:

1. Giving the Deathslinger a bayonet charge ability. Will enable to him to move at an increased speed for more pressure with decent cooldown
  2. Enabling the Deathslinger to “harpoon” himself across the map. Potentially by harpooning himself to hooks as a way of fast traversal 
  3. While the redeemer is loaded, the Deathslinger’s speed is as is (110%); when it’s unloaded however, his speed becomes 115% 
  4. Along with this, I have seen people mention increasing his terror radius to 32m (or standard) while the redeemer is unloaded as well
  5. Increase base movement speed to 115%

QoL Changes: 

1. Increase the base range of Deathslinger's harpoon by 3m (21m total)
  2. Increase the speed Deathslinger reels survivors in and decrease their ability to resist being reeled while injured 
  3. Enable 2-3 shots before the Deathslinger must reload 
  4. Given the difficulty of using it consistently potentially devaluing it’s ultra rare status, make the Iridescent Coin apart of his base ability and create new ultra rare

Add-on Changes:

1. Iridescent Coin necessary range decreased to 12m
  2. Hellshire Iron base range increased to 32m 
  3. Pairs well with substantial change #3 if terror radius increase applies while survivor is harpooned
  4. New Ultra Rare “silencer” - Completely silence or tremendously decrease the redeemer’s gun shot sound and increase base range by 3m (21m total) 

I always like hearing peoples killer suggestions so if there are any seriously suggested changes you’ve heard that I’ve missed let me know! If you believe the Deathslinger needs any changes, which are your favorites that have been suggested?