Survivors shouldnt loose their addons

For killers its fair as killers only have addons for their only 1 power so its pretty easy for them to get what they need in the bloodweb

survivors can die and loose their items/addons and most of the survivors items are really weak compare to killer powers and you have to buy your item/power in the bloodweb as survivors and addons , addons that will all be mixed with the others unwanted addons of all the other 5 items so its way WAY harder to get what you need

Most of the time as survivor you can do 5 bloodwebs in a row without ever getting the 1 item you want and its even worst for addons as there is 5 time more addons , as killers most of the time in 1 bloodweb you can get the addons you want in double even sometime

Comments

• KrispiesChicken
    KrispiesChicken Member Posts: 171
    edited March 2020

Weak? Huntress Iri head is well over powered, but she loses it. Survivors have key add ons that let them keep it no matter what happens. Not only that survivors have a lot more than the killers have for add on options, because they have multiple items. The killers have only a few amount and most not even making much difference unless it's purple rarity or higher. If you start letting survivors keep add ons too. After they made it where you can keep items. People will start collecting so many brand new parts, key add ons. That every game would be infested with them. The reason you don't see iri head huntresses every game is because they lose their add ons after the game. You also keep your add-ons if you don't lose your items. You're basically just asking them to give you your items back even if you died

I personally just see so many flaws with this addition that I wouldn't be able to support it.

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

Yes they should.

Survivors are so strong right now that items are just gravy. They’re completely unnecessary.

Meanwhile killers NEED add ons for a chance in heck against swf.

• Gonourakuto
    Gonourakuto Member Posts: 109

why are you talking to me about huntress OP addons ?

keys are some of the worst survivors item alongside maps , keys are only good for lost games or for already won games

brand new parts are never used because of how bad toolboxes are now and because how bad brand new part is but okay sure honey

again no one use keys and even if they do most of the time it barely changes anything outside of preventing you from getting 1 kill

yes because huntress and killers addons in general are way easier to get because way less varaints in the bloodweb and way more OP than whatever survivors can bring thats why killers don't keep them and killers unlike survivors don't have to fear to loose their items unlike survivors who can loose them by just dying

okay so i guess you didnt play dbd recently no wonder you are so ignorant about everything , no you don't keep ya addons as survivor anymore thus why i made this post

• Gonourakuto

no they shouldnt , if thats the case then they should add a feature for survivors to have more chances to get a specific addon or item they want , because right now it makes no sense that survivors should have an way harder time getting their items and addons when both are weaker than killers

survivors are not OP honey you just bad

addons that they can very easily obtain unlike survivors and addons that most of the time can mean a free win for the killer , unlike survivors who have no items or addons left that give them a free win

• avilmask
    avilmask Member Posts: 599
    edited March 2020

Except you can play one survivor as any other, but killers are all different. You compare one survivor to one killer, and little to nobody plays only one killer. For each killer you not only have their own add-ons, you also have to level up all perks from scratch.

• Gonourakuto

and ? unless all survivors would share their pool of addons and item it would make sense but they don't , your point is unvalid

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

I think that this one was a bad change to survivor. It forces you to waste a perkslot for "Ace in the Hole" just to keep your addons, even if you don't wanna be a looting dweet. Good survivors, that win many matches, will have countless items, but no good addons, because they lose em all the time and don't get em that often, because they're rarer in the survivor bloodweb like some people already mentioned. For UR survivor addons like BNP and syringe are already build-in loose mechanics.

• avilmask
    avilmask Member Posts: 599

You level one survivor to level 30 to get access to his perks and then move on to grinding them up in your main survivor BW. Are you complaining that you don't have access to all those precious add-ons you got from tiny pre level 50 bloodwebs?

• Gonourakuto

yes i am complaining because not everyone does what you do and like i said it can take up to 5 bloodwebs for survivors to have 1 specific addons

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454

@Gonourakuto I'd be ok with that if Franklin's could be basekit in return.

• EverflowingRiver
    EverflowingRiver Member Posts: 562

This is ridiculous. Why not just start every survivor with an item and add ons and eliminate the bloodweb altogether then. Lose the add ons and move on.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

Does this take the cake for worst argument against keys being good?

keys are some of the worst survivors item alongside maps , keys are only good for lost games or for already won games

"Only lost games or already won games"... isn't that literally all games?

You can literally unlock all perks and focus on 1 survivor. By the time you max him out you'll have a massive surplus of everything.

And you can run ace's perk to keep your addons. Or find good items on chests and keep them.