Nancy Wheeler Missing Some Voice-Lines

Options
BraveClem
BraveClem Member Posts: 333
edited March 2020 in Bug Reporting

Description of the issue:

-Nancy Wheeler Is missing some Hook screams and Downed Voice lines (afaik,the downed voice lines are Two) hook scream not sure,at least one is missing in the game

Platform:

All platforms (PC for me)

Steps to reproduce (if possible):

-Not possible since its a Bug or glitch,or was removed on purpose,but there's videos

How often does this occur:it doesnt,she dont have those voice-lines like my report indicates

Proofs:

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeKka628vrg&t=27s

-Notable missing Lines Are Secs 0:57 , 3:06, 0:38,And 6:38

4 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

These voice lines were removed by design.

Comments

• Luigifan64
    Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,110
    Options

Same with Steve, he has a lot of cut lines too :/

• BraveClem
    Options

yeah,he has cut voice lines,same as nancy,hope they fix this Inc Steve Or, at least, with Nancy,also her voice sounds a little too much high pitched,almost like a squirrel,and she sounds very quiet when getting moried by any killer

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

I'm not sure why lines get cut/ hook screams are shortened/etc but my guess is to save space.

• DorsalSpike
    DorsalSpike Member Posts: 15
    Options

I NEED those unique voice lines

• BraveClem
    edited April 2020
    Options

Yes im getting this issue Bug in every type of matches,normal,,custom Etc,it happens in normal downs and hooks too

She had a few voice-lines in The Stranger Things PTB Back in september,Then in the live chapter they were not there anymore,almost all of the ones that im saying are included in the "Notable Missing Lines" Text "where the Seconds are" and the link of the video about the missing lines is included too.

EDIT:i want to point out too, that these voice line from the PTB are missing too, (video Seconds), The 1:48 Second, And the 3:40 One Too

Post edited by BraveClem on
  • BraveClem
    Options

What kind of Space? Sorry but tbh that would be a strange reason,cause for example,about he full hook screams, las timet they were activated back in september,in Stranger things PTB,Then they were deactivated until now

• BraveClem
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello?,i writted above more information about the issue,Hope this gets acknowledged at some point please,those voice-lines need to comeback even if they are more high pitched, i dont care,but they were great Lines

• DorsalSpike
    edited April 2020
    Options

Devs, we didnt lose the voice lines, they are in the game, but do not reproduce by any means, ever since the release of this DLC i havent heard the missing lines that BraveClem claims to be absent, so i can confirm this is true, there is no special way to trigger it, it's just not there anymore

• BraveClem
    Options

Exactly!,thank you, at least im not the only one who noticed about this issue,Hope they check the issue and fix it at some point,even if the post gets at least acknowledged for Now,i would appreciated it,i main nancy too a lot of times so i def need those great voicelines back,Restored.

• DorsalSpike
    Options

i can see that you are a survivor main, since i have no one to play would you play duo with me? :c

if you want search me in steam as DorsalSpike, my image is saitama

• DorsalSpike
    Options

well it's unfortunate that these extremely good voice lines were removed, i hope one day they add them back