Not All That Serious, But Here's A Wraith Idea...

Boss
Boss Member Posts: 13,614

While fully in the Spirit World, a.k.a. fully cloaked, he can phase through breakable walls.

Standard, or replace an Add-on with that effect.

Why? Idk, Hillbilly can break them with his Chainsaw, i just thought it'd be cool if Wraith could use his Power with them as well.

It would make him even more assassin-like, which is kinda what he is (meant to be) right now.

Also, i thought: Hey, Nurse also uses the Spirit Realm, also passes through any wall, and also is not visible while in that Realm.

Now Wraith always being fully invisible and phasing through all walls, okay, let's not do that.

But hey, phasing through these few walls? It might give you the advantage in some scenarios.

Comments

• XRuecian
    XRuecian Member Posts: 118

I actually think wraith should be fully invisible for the first 2~ seconds when he cloaks, this way he can hide what direction he decides to go when leaving a hook without them just calling you out instantly on coms and rendering his stealth useless. Also would allow for some potential mindgaming in some tiles, instead of them just being able to see your 'spirit aura' over walls.

You probably could add dropped pallets to the list of things he should be able to phase through (maybe he moves slower while moving through walls/pallets so it isn't too easy to use) while in spirit mode. His killer power Wailing Bell specifically states that it allows the wielder to enter and walk in the spirit realm, yet he has none of the actual benefits of being in the spirit realm other than losing his terror radius and moving fast.

But you have to consider the possibility that if they allow him to phase through stuff, then they will likely remove his ability to bodyblock survivors while cloaked as well, which is one of his few strengths right now.

I was kinda disappointed when i read about Spirit and her power. It seems like they should have just reworked wraith to be what spirit is now. He rings the bell, becomes fully invisible, but also cannot see the physical realm, etc, same thing as spirit. We already had a spirit realm walker, we didn't need another 'simply better' one.