Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Anyone know why my dbd game has deleted?

Hey guys. New to this forum but this is the only place I thought could help. Went onto my ps4 today after a short hiatus, go to find that my dbd game had been completely deleted and I have to re-buy it. This is a real bummer as I've been playing for years now and had no problems...my only issue is that I dont really want to spend another £13 on a game that ive already spent money on previous DLC's to find that the games been completely deleted, and I have to rebuy the game AND the DLC's, anyone know why this has happened and how I can resolve it without buying it all again? I know I haven't deleted it and it seems all my data is still there, just not the game. If it results in having to buy the game again i guess i dont have a choice, but it's a bit of a inconvenience considering I've spent maybe £25+ on the game already. Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Answers

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

If you got it from the PS store just re download it again if it's a disc just pop it back in and do the same.

Hope this helps

• scarymike
    scarymike Member Posts: 2

Will I have to re-purchase it or will it just download again? I'm trying to avoid re-purchasing 😔 thanks

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

I never had this problem, but

If you already bought the game you don't have to buy it again just re-download it

• Mellow7
    Mellow7 Member Posts: 793

It might be gone because your PS+ ran out if you got it from your subscriptionysubscription you have to renew your subscription, if you bought it with your money then you can redownload it .

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303

If you purchased it, you should be able to go over to your library and click on all games, and it should be there. Click it, and re-download. If you got it free from ps+ and your account isn't active, then you can't play it until you re-activate it.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

@scarymike

Basically, if you purchased it through PS+ than it could've ran out WITH your subscription. Unfortunately, that's how PSN works with their PS+ exclusive games, they last as long as your subscription does (I believe).

If you just bought it on it's own without PS+ being involved, than you can re-download the game without any issues. Your Save Data will also not be lost, since that's tied to your PSN and stored on a cloud data system.