Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

If I have completed the rift before buying the rift pass, do I get all the premium rewards too?

cynical
cynical Member Posts: 19

I'm almost through the rift but I haven't bought the premium rift pass yet because I want to make sure that I won't "waste" my money. So, do I get all the premium items on the rift if I purchase the pass after I've completed all the tiers?This feels like a stupid question but I just want to make sure I get something with my money.

Best Answer

Answers

• cynical
    cynical Member Posts: 19

Okay, thank you!

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

@cynical

Keep in mind that the 1k Auric Cells you spend on The Premium Rift pass will also be given back to you when you complete all 70 Tiers of That Rift (give or take).

That's the trade off to this, you're rewarded for your hard work and have the option of buying that pass for as long as that rift exists, once that rift closes than another will open and a new pass needs to be bought again. This means you can theoretically get to Tier 70 on every Rift over and over and recycle those 1k Auric Cells infinitely!

So in short, yes, as said above.