Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Do these perks fit together?

Médico
Médico Member Posts: 13

I was thinking about making a combo of perks but I don't know if they do, please help me, Thanatophobia + Dying Light + Furtive Chase

Best Answer

Answers

• Oicimau
    Oicimau Member Posts: 897
    edited March 2020

Thana + DL is a great slowdown combo when the stacks are high.

Furtive Chase I didnt see until today a good use for it with any killer. Dont know how it should synergyse with Thana and DL.

• Médico
    Médico Member Posts: 13
    edited March 2020

I was thinking more about doing something on a chair and also putting the perk, play with your food

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

Personally, Furtive Chase mostly works on Killers with an inherently small Terror Radius. A better alternative would be to use Nemesis, as stated above. Nemesis switches your Obsession a lot more frequently, and it can also switch during an active chase when you get stunned!

This means you could be in a chase, get stunned, and down and hook the obsession for another stack of Dying Light. Or if you want to work off of how PWYF works, than you can get stunned by the obsession and leave that chase immediately. You can even use Enduring to intentionally get stunned and not waste time in the process.

You COULD argue that Furtive Chase is also fairly frequent, but finding the obsession afterwards is a hassle... and it only works on the unhooker that unhooks the obsession.