Would you like double bloodpoints?

BabyClaudette
BabyClaudette Member Posts: 109

I've been seeing quite a bit of people asking for a double bloodpoints event during this pandemic that is going on. While I do see a lot of people wanting double bloodpoints, there are some people that disagree with it.

Would you like double bloodpoints? 19 votes

Yes 😳
100%
AdelooSeiko300JnnsMuPeasantVESSELfinitethrillsToppingPanicKrilkalBabyClaudetteAhoyWolfanonymous31337GreenPufferFishFilledPizzainferjusAWildLukeAzgarthusnoname11223345Awkward_Fiendjamako 19 votes
No 😩
0%

Comments

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Yes 😳

I mean who wouldn't love more BP ? But asking it because you are already home to prevent the virus to spread out is like asking a candy because you waited for the green light before crossing the street.

• Desh
    Desh Member Posts: 1,118

Though I don't care either way, the intent of BP is to entice more people to stay home so that the curve can be flatten.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Yes 😳

People who are home are already home because of the virus. If people are more enticed to stay home with virtual rewards then their moral values then we can't do anything for them XD

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited March 2020
    Yes 😳

The pandemic is a great time to pull out marketing stops for people who want / need entertainment at home to distract themselves from a possibly dangerous situation. Double bloodpoints always creates a wonderful buzz in the DBD community and it would also incentivize players who maybe play on and off to get back on the train again, who knows maybe even get some new players in on the action too.

(Love the emojis in the poll options btw, that's just straight up funny lol)

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Yes 😳

I always want more BP. Just hope that it's conveyed as an incentive to stay in, and not a celebration of a pandemic.