Tome II Level 4 - Plan B (Escape through the hatch 2 times)

So there is this (not) WONDERFUL challange, where you have to escape 2 times through the hatch. This *bad word* challange already took me around 20 hours (in 8 days) and i havent even been able to escape once through the hatch. I mean, there are some lucky people, getting the hatch 2 times in a row, and people like me, hardly never getting the hatch. Please, dear devs, never include some stupid RNG challanges ever again. There isnothing mor frustrating than this "challange"...

Comments

• Desh
    Desh Member Posts: 1,118

Use a key, play selfishly by ignoring Altruistic choices and don't take chances.

• Gcarrara
    Gcarrara Member Posts: 2,263

Ehi! Just wanted to give a suggestion.

The way i see it, if you are able to escape through an exit gate, there is a high chance that you are able to escape from the hatch if you bring a key. Of course it becomes a lot harder if you try to do it without a key, but why make it harder for yourself? 😁

If you want an easier time, left behind is the right perk to use for that, so you can see the hatch around you.

Even without that, as soon as the gens are done, go around checking for the hatch spawn. If you can't find it, take note of the area where the killer is when they close it (especially easier if the killer has a terror radius).

Also remember that hatch spawn before all gens are done, if 1 or more Survivors died. 👍️

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

The only side effect of bringing a key is possibility of getting moried. I would know cause that already happenned to me while doing this challenge :p

This discussion has been closed.