Locker Grabbing Bug?

QOA
QOA Member Posts: 1

So I was chasing this Claudette that was at the time injured. She jumped in a locker right in front of me and I pressed left click at the same time. When I did that it played the animation that I had grabbed her out of the locker. I was walking around like I was carrying her but she was not wiggling so I just went on like I was normally playing and tried to hook her but I couldn't. After pressing space a bunch of times and being unable to hook her I stepped away from the hook to see the Claudette floating in the air in front of the hook I just tried to use like she was on my shoulder. It was like I carrying her though! I could only attack. No vaulting, breaking, picking anyone else up, using my abillty literally could only attack. The other survivors kind of caught on to something being wrong and didn't hesitate to come up to me. With them doing that I could see them playing the healing animation and they were clearly healing the Claudette I tried to grab out of that locker but she was still floating in the air in front of the hook for me and I could actually attack the floating Claudette and hurt her. I even let one of them drop a pallet on my to try to see if the pallet stun would cancel this carrying animation I was stuck in but it did not stun me. Every now and then though the floating Claudette would end up floating elsewhere in the map. At the end of the match I tried to ask the survivors what happened on their end and they were telling me that she was completely fine and I was hitting her from a very long range. I didn't get any video evidence of what was happening but I did get a screenshot of her floating in the air on my screen. Anyone know what the hell happened? Because I have no clue!

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• BloodRecon21
    BloodRecon21 Member Posts: 1

Just had the exact same scenario happen to me on Xbox (made this account to report the bug myself). The survivor was even a Claudette to boot! Whatever the case is, this is gonna get abused if it doesn’t get fixed soon. I couldn’t shock or anything as Doc and the gen rush soon followed lol. I didn’t think to screenshot at the moment, but here’s the after math. It at least shows that I can’t use Carter’s Spark.