Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Dead Dawg Saloon not coming up

Options

Ive played all day today and several times the last few days and haven't seen the map come up at all. And this is supposedly after having fixed the trophy issue with repairing the gen on that map? Seems like it's just been removed from the game. Has anyone else had it? I've not even been getting the map offering come up on bloodweb either.

Answers

• Froggard728
    Froggard728 Member Posts: 94
    Options

Decided to just spend some bloodpoints on another survivor instead of Adam, and a map offering came up on the next bloodweb at last.

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303
    Options

All I've gotten the last 2 days is farm, autohaven, swamp, and yamaoka.. Nothing else, and it's really starting to piss me off. Those are the WORST levels to play killer on. I just don't understand what's going on anymore...

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

@Froggard728

There are a total of 33 maps (If you don't include Dead Dawg Saloon, which makes 34.) that're in the queue at a time.

The map RNG is entirely random so certain maps don't take priority over others. Some players believe that a DLC launch will make the new map more common, but this hasn't been 100% confirmed.

You also have to keep in mind that about 20 of those maps are from maps like Badham Pre-School, Cold-Wind Farms, Macmillian Estate, and Autohaven Wreckers. Literally 4 of those categories share 5 maps between them alone, so it's expected that Dead Dawg Saloon would be a lot harder to come by in a queue. With that being said, your best bet is to wait on luck or just use a Dusty Noose offering to spawn the map in for sure.